As an institution that never turns a student away for financial hardship, we understand that times are tough for many of our students and their families. In support of this the Seminary is offering a 50% discount to students registered for the Financial & Human Resource Management Course for this upcoming term (Spring 2021). Registration for this course ends Friday December 24, 2020.
(MANP – 675) FINANCIAL & HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Instructors: Dr. Abed Ayoub | Prof. Bonita McGee
This course is designed to survey core principles and competencies associated with financial and human resource management. Topics covered include resource management, understanding and interpreting financial statements, non-profit financial management considerations, talent acquisition, human resource strategy and business acumen linkages, performance management, change management, strategic planning, and ethics.
By the end of the course, students should be able to –
- Describe the basic principles and best practices of effective resource management.
- Understand core principles of financial management.
- Understand core principles of human resource management.
- Understand how financial and human resource management is related to project management, change management, crisis management, innovation and strategic planning.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret basic financial statements.
- Utilize project management and quality improvement tools to determine and support strategy solutions and recommendations.
- Create alignment between human resources strategy and business strategy.
- Provide financial and human resource management analysis to support the vision and mission of an organization.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Course Schedule for Spring 2021 for meeting times.